Wednesday, December 23, 2009

So B

So B; I’m so bright, but so belligerent
Been around before and it’s like I’m beginning it
Better than the better man because I’m the better man
Bring your boyfriend, baby; believe I’m better than
Build yourself into a star and I’ll be a fan
Better tell your boy to build himself up to be a man
You giving bad looks because I got big bank
And I got a big mind, but your mind’s a bit blank
Big ballers busting out the big bucks
Big bosses bringing out the big trucks
Broke dudes babbling and bringing all the drama
When I bust out with a big win like Obama
Drop bombs like I’m about to blowuptuate
Feeling bad because I’m-a blow up and you ain’t
Born a bastard; the bad seed of a bad dad
Branded like an “OutKast” with bombs over Baghdad
Beautiful women be so fine and so blind
Rolling with a buster who’s bad and so behind
Blowing wind telling breezies that he blow rhymes
But only blow smoke, blow hot air and blow time
Girls be loving when I’m balling in that baby blue
And in the meantime, you start bawling like babies do
Bring hits like Barry Bonds and style like Bentley
I’m a little bit of both, so call me Bondsworth Bentley

No comments: