Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It It Wasn't For Bad Luck...

If it wasn't for bad luck, where would I be?
Would I still be in the hood, thinking who's gonna hurt me?
Hopefully the bad luck made the best outta me
Leaving childish things behind; there's no doubt to me
Haters give me bad luck, but I overcome it
I talk about my life so much that I've overdone it
Runningback flow; toos the ball and watch me run it
Always doing tall things even though the growth is stunted
Never smoke weed ever, but I'm higher than a plane
Getting on my altitude is something that you can't obtain
Don't mess with dudes that mess up their whole mindframe
By drinking Jack Daniels and smoking on Mary Jane
I drop knowledge and pick up the pieces
Trying to make a statement, so please check out my thesis
Anyone I hurt, my condolences are the deepest
They didn't want to watch before; now they wanna peep this
Now they sounding speechless; they were talking big then
So-called friends switching styles is a big trend
Young rookie playing hard like a veteran
So when my people look at me, they always say "You better win"
And who am I to try settle for less?
Every time I'm always questioned, pass them all like a test
If it wasn't for good luck, my mind would be stressed
So it wasn't for bad luck, then I wouldn't be blessed

But if I'm considered blessed, it was never luck at all
Which is why i'm always sure that my life will never stall...

That's all.

No comments: